Service Desk Management Analyst – Auckland Central
Based in Auckland you will be working for a technology-based freight mover who provides information-based freight solutions by collaborating with customers and freight carriers.
It is a busy role working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
ITS PRIMARY PURPOSE is to focus on resolving technical issues related to the companies bespoke applications within a defined response time targets and priority sequence agreed within the business and communicated to all stakeholders to ensure service delivery expectations are set, agreed and met to ensure level service availability throughout operational hours, ensuring that all internal systems are running without interruption.
- Manage the day to day operation of the Service Desk and provide support when dealing with internal/external customer technical enquiries and incidents that are raised for the suite of applications operated by the company, which may relate to an underlying physical, virtual and data infrastructure and include but not limited to transport, warehousing and finance related applications.
- Manage ticket systems and be proficient in the administering the Atlassian suite of products including JIRA and Confluence and be actively involved in ticket resolution by acquiring detailed knowledge of the company’s systems and applying this knowledge to issues resolution in a timely manner.
- Set, document and agree with all stakeholders’ service delivery metrics for issue response and resolution performance, and to review these metrics with stakeholders;
- Manage the sprint release cycle for the Transport Management System (TMS) using agile methodologies, which includes engaging with users and 3rd Party Vendors to do root cause analysis, providing timely bug fixes by replicating, logging and testing the solutions;
- Act as first escalation point for issues that are not successfully resolved within defined time frames and or any other controversial/critical issues which may have an impact on BAU continuity.
You will have a passion of information technology and a proven track record as a Service Desk Analyst / Support Analyst for at least two years. Your communication and organisational skills will be key to your success in this role including some knowledge of NZ’s road transport and/or shipping industry. You will also have Bachelor or higher degree in Information Technology, major in Information Systems or equivalent relevant industry experience.
- Knowledge and/or experience in using the Opsi Transport Management Systems (TMS) specifically the Ignition, Plato, and Dovetail applications, and Cargowise Warehouse Management (WMS) or similar systems
- Knowledge and experience in support management for bespoke applications in particular for .NET applications with customer, supplier and internal interfaces
- Experience in generating KPI, decision support and other reports using the MS Power BI toolset
- Extensive knowledge and detailed understanding of the Atlassian suite of products including the Jira and Confluence tools
- Sound working knowledge of MS SQL language and tools
- Understanding of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) methods and middleware systems including Sandfields Crossfire
- Knowledge of the transport/logistics technical framework around processes and systems would be advantage
- An effective communicator capable of translating information across a diverse workforce of people and customers resulting in effective outcomes and solutions
The company offers excellent learning opportunities, is a leading operator in its field of Transport Optimisation Services and Technology. A modern and spacious work environment with offices in close proximity to Auckland Transport, including a supportive team of inspirational leaders and industry professionals.
All applicants must be able to work in N.Z. without restrictions. i.e. Valid work visa, NZ Residency or Citizenship.
Please forward all applications to: email@example.com.